Customer Terms & Conditions
These user terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "User Terms") apply to writing reviews or comments via Trusted Travel Reviews websites (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), including - but not limited to - trustedtravelreviews.co.uk.
The Website is supplied by Trusted Travel Reviews Ltd, company number 12066038. In these User Terms, the words "we", "us" and "ours" refer to Trusted Travel Reviews. 'You' and 'Your' means You as the user of our Website.
These User Terms are deemed to include all other operating rules, policies and guidelines that are referred to herein or that we may otherwise publish on our Website (as such, rules, policies and guidelines may be amended from time to time).
If you do not accept these User Terms, you are kindly requested not to use the Website any further. By submitting a review you are expressing acceptance of these Reviewer Terms & Conditions.
THE SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE
"Your Content" refers but is not limited to your name, email address and text.
We reserve the right to publish your name next to your review on our site and our partners sites. You do have the option to anonymise your review before submitting. If for any reason you would like to to anonymise your review after submitting please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When writing a review your name and/or email address will still be visible to the company being reviewed via their operator dashboard even if it is set to publish anonymously.
You grant to Trusted Travel Reviews a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including full rights to sub-license) to use Your Content in any media throughout the world without restriction, and You warrant that any material You submit is Your own work or that You have obtained all necessary rights and permissions of the relevant owner and that You have all relevant rights in Your Content to enable You to grant the rights in this clause.
You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive and agree not to assert any and all moral rights and any other similar rights and all right of publicity and privacy in any country in the world in connection with our exploitation of the rights in Your Content granted here under, to the maximum extent permissible by law.
You agree you are a genuine customer with a genuine experience of the operator you are reviewing and you do not have any professional or personal relationship with the company that you are reviewing.
Publication of Your Content will be at our sole discretion and we are entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication, after publication or to refuse publication.
We want Trusted Travel Reviews to be accessible to everyone. As such, you agree to use the feedback tool in an appropriate manner. It is at our discretion to prevent you submitting comments on reviews for excessive use or misuse of the functionality. You also agree to only submit one review per company. You agree not to insert any website links, email addresses or personal contact information (such as phone numbers) in your reviews, comments and questions on the website.
You undertake to us that Your Content or its use in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall not:
- infringe copyrights or database rights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity
- contain any personal information relating to any persons under 18 unless You are either their parent or legal guardian or have obtained the signature and authority of a parent or legal guardian of any such person permitting You to submit such person’s name or other content related to such person
- contain any content that does not meet our Content Standards (see below)
- contain any malicious code, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs or material; or
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation.
If Your review contains any material that is not owned by or licensed to You and/or which is subject to third party rights, You are responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of Your Content, all releases, consents and/or licenses necessary to permit use and exploitation of Your Content by us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions without additional compensation.
Whenever You submit Your review to the Website, Your Content must comply with our review guidelines. If Your review does not comply with our review guidelines, we reserve the right to suspend You from using the Website and/or accessing the Members' Areas without notice.
Your Content must:
- be accurate where it states facts
- reviews must be written from a privileged position i.e you must have had interaction with the company or product being reviewed. We do not allow reviews to be posted on behalf of the person in the privileged position.
- be genuinely held where it states opinions
- comply with applicable law in any country in which it is posted.
Your Content must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any other person or company
- contain any material which is obscene or offensive
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- contain misleading or deceptive statements or omissions or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person
- falsely represent that You are a consumer
- contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- be likely to harass any other person
- be likely to disrupt our service in any way
- give the impression that they emanate from us where this is not the case; and
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse